Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I cleaned the brewing unit of my Neff coffee machine. It doesn't

I cleaned the brewing unit of my Neff coffee machine. It doesn't seem to be fitting back in properly and when I try to make coffee the water does not come through
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi sorry to hear that, is it the tube part or the whole plastic piece you are having this problem with.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the whole brewing unit doesn't seem to be fitting back properly. the machine grounds the coffee beans but the ground coffee ends up in the drip tray without the water having gone through it. so, no coffee comes out.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi that is because the brew unit isn't fully seated, check the bottom for grinds, and to see how it attaches, usually it just snaps in. but also see if there is a spline that needs to align on your model.
I will stick with you until this is fixed.
Please don’t forget to rate my service before closing this page,
then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost if you have further questions about this;-)
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

there is a red key/slider and it won't pull back into position. I think this is why the unit won't go back properly

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi, see if it can be moved with a screwdriver?
Please let me know.