Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My Bosch Exxcel7 1200 Express is not completing its cycles

Customer Question

My Bosch Exxcel7 1200 Express is not completing its cycles properly. It does the wash cycle, nut then does not move on to the rinse cycle, it just keeps in the wash cycle and counts down to 1 minute, but doesn't stop. It does this whichever programme I am trying to run.
Software/control problem??
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that, I am Tech Michael
I will be helping you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and may take a bit of conversation to get the issue narrowed down and solved.
You are correct somewhat the problem is failed main control board, some of the transistors are burnt out but they don't sell those parts separately only the whole circuit board.
Its easy to replace and I will help you all the way.
All thats needed are a few basic hand tools and also no soldering involved, all the wires are plug in and only fit in their respective connector, kind of idiot proof lol;-)
The best place to get that board is Espares, I have listed all their contact information for you below.
Sales/Parts
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays
For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.
Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I've changed the main control board (operating board as espares called it), and it is still doing the same thing. There is a larger board in there as well. Could it be this one??

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Ian, yes it could be as that board sends the signals to the solenoid and motors ;-)
Sorry for any delay we had no internet due to a strong storm here.
tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Michael

Have now changed both boards, but still have the same problem. Can only assume faulty solenoid, cracked or broken wire somewhere in the machine?? I reckon a new washing machine is the way to go as I'm just throwing more money down a black hole??

regards

Ian

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Ian, in most cases replacing the boards would fix this. But there is always a slight chance there is a bad wire as well. In this case you would need to check all the wires from the boards to their destination for continuity.