Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

My Baumatic electric oven model 187SS fan setting is not working.

Customer Question

My Baumatic electric oven model 187SS fan setting is not working. The fan is going round but it isn't heating up. All other settings are functioning - grill, non fan setting etc.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi . is the oven getting hot at the back of the oven ? Your oven element may have gone. Replacement is fairly easy .once the model number and part number is ***** and ordered , it is a case of removing the back inside cover plate ,screws . then unscrewing the element holding plate ,unplugging the wires and replacing , all with the power off obviously.

Customer:

http://www.elementreplacement.co.uk/baumatic-elezn21tego-942-p.asp. here is your part address

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi sorry my email has been playing up. The back of the oven has not been heating up so you must be right about the element so will order one. Thank you. Have given you a positive rating so hopefully you will receive payment
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Thanks for your answer. I ordered the element you advised & am trying to find someone to fit it for me.

I gave you a good rating. If it all works will change rating to excellent.

Ok, thanks