Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My daughter has a candy washing machine - doesn't have the

My daughter has a candy washing machine - doesn't have the model number, and needs to remove the drawer to empty and clean it - how does it remove? Also, where is the filter located? Thanks
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 3 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

If you open the soap draw you should see a blue cover that is above the fabric conditioner, press down on this and at the same time pull the draw out ~ it is the fabric condx cover that locks the draw in. Regarding the pump filter, this is either behind a opening flap, you may have to remove the kickstrip by flicking it off with a screwdriver or if you still cant find it, gently tilt the appliance back and looking underneath see where the pump filter housing locates which will show you the access point. If you still are having problems come back to me ~ Ian