George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Thanks George, you responded to my particular situation rather

Thanks George, you responded to my particular situation rather than insisting you had the answer. The only thing that would have helped me more was guidance on how to get into the inside of the cooker range to look at the wiring, so I spent much time going along cautiously realising that I could cause a disaster. But it has all turned out fine.
all the best
Pat
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Thanks Pat.

I have obtained 5 single page files for you ... wiring diagram is one of the pages.. I just need to find a way of uploading them for you

Hope this works... Let me know when you have it...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bao13n3t0ynch77/AAD1MUw3OPMUYw39ijwDGJmHa?dl=0

Customer:

These are fantastic, wiring diagram and exploded views showing how it all fits together. No problem in downloading from dropbox. My replacement heating element arrives this afternoon, and then to fit it. If all goes well, then it will be relatively easy to put it back together, if it still does not work then these diagrams will be incredibly helpful.

Customer:

Thank you so much.

George-Allsorts :

Whell, If you have any problems you know where I am..

regards