canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

I have an Indesit DVG622 which has light 1 and 3 flashing which

Customer Question

I have an Indesit DVG622 which has light 1 and 3 flashing which is supposedly a failed circulation pump which is only 3months old. The pump has been removed from the machine and bench tested and found to be working fine. Have you any further ideas and advice
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. Did you check for a blockage in the drain pipe connected under the sink?

JACUSTOMER-av9bs4jy- :

Hi Mike my computer went down just after I sent you the question unfortunately I did not get your answer until until my computer was returned yesterday. By that time I had had to call out an engineer who diagnosed and replaced a pressure switch.

Customer:

Ok, If there is any other information that I could provide please let me know. I am very interested in providing you excellent service. Mike