canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

We have Bosch dishwasher avantixx7 we try to put it on but

We have Bosch dishwasher avantixx7 we try to put it on but their is a sign of little lamb and a pot in red indicate and does not start.
Is their is some thing I can do to make it start.
My email in case
*****@******.***
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 2 years ago.
canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. Have you ever cleaned the filter in the bottom? Is it not filling or is it not emptying? Do you have the manual? Does it say what the symbols mean in the manual? I have not looked it up yet.

Customer: Yes the filter is clean
canuck the pro :

Is it not filling or not emptying?

Customer: No
canuck the pro :

I am not able to find the manual yet for that model that has the symbols in it. Do you have the manual that you could tell me what it says the symbols mean and I could tell you how to fix it?

Customer: the symbols shows in the screen is kind of pot full of washing and a little lamp
canuck the pro :

Do you have the model number?

Customer: Bosch washing machine avantixx 7
Customer: Are you their.
Customer: yes
canuck the pro :

I have not been able to find the manual for that model. If you have the manual, does it say what the symbols mean?

Customer: are you thier
canuck the pro :

Yes but I cannot find the manual to see what the symbols mean.

canuck the pro :

Do you have the manual? It is a dishwasher correct?

canuck the pro :

Are you able to turn the power off to it at the panel box?

Customer: Wae24367gb
canuck the pro :

I see. In the description you had put dishwasher. This is a clothes washer, right?

Customer: Are you their ?
canuck the pro :

Yes. I am confused because the model number is ***** a clothes washer and in the description it says dishwasher. Which is it?

canuck the pro :

Did you see my inquiry?

Customer: how te reset all program ?
canuck the pro :

First push the Aqua Plus button

canuck the pro :

Did you push the button?

Customer: are you their
Customer: Are you thier
Customer: The
Customer: Wher is your salution
Customer: I did do I have to Push the button while I hold something else
canuck the pro :

How about unplugging the machine for ten minutes then plug it back in to reset?

Customer: Is clothes washer sorry
Customer: I have unplug and put it back on and I carry on pressing several button and it comes on
canuck the pro :

I believe you have an issue with the control board. The logic board is failed and will have to be replaced by a technician.

canuck the pro :

It should go to the default settings when you unplug it

canuck the pro :

Since it did not that would be a fault with the logic control board.

canuck the pro :

Does that make sense?

Customer: Yes
Customer: Yes thank you
canuck the pro :

You are very welcome

canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience: Plumber