Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

bush A126Q washing machine I push start/pause button about

Customer Question

bush A126Q washing machine
I push start/pause button about 30 seconds later there is a click and the start/pause flashes and the door is unlocked.
On the odd occasions I can leave it flashing and will end up locking and starting it will nearly be done but when it comes to spinning the 2 lights on the right hand side both start flashing and is unlocked again. I turn it off and on then it just goes back to the start/pause botton flashing.
I brought an intergrated door locking mechanism for this washing machine I fitted it but it hasn't fixed the problem.
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Ok theres only 2 things that will cause this fault. Either the door lock or the control board. As you have replaced the door lock already and its the same then all it leaves is the control board im afraid.

But the bad news is these washing machines are made as a throw away appliance. Due to the price of them. But if you did want to have this fixed then the control board is £65 and it is showing as in stock so you can replace the board and see how it goes.

But from what you say if its locking and unlocking like it is and the door lock has been repalced then its going to be the control board at fault here im afraid.