Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a worcester greenstar 3CDi classic combi boiler..it

I have a worcester greenstar 3CDi classic combi boiler..it is a year old and under warranty, but it is making a loud rumbling sound, and it getting louder. I have called out the person who installed it, they cleared both filters last week. However the sound has come back even louder, and scared to switch on heating. Now it makes a noise when we turn on the hot water. We can now here the noise from our bedroom!
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi good morning,
This is usually a sign that the unit needs a through professional cleaning. These will rumble when they become clogged where the baffles are. But also since your boiler is only a year old, its a good bet the unit needs to be adjusted so it burns clean, this way you wont have that problem again.
It is also a good idea to have this serviced once a year for proper safe operation;-)
I hope that helps, I have been servicing furnaces for over 30 years lol.
Please rate kindly before closing this page I will still be here for you and you can contact me anytime
simply by replying to this message at no additional cost;-)
Thank you and have a great day!
Tech Michael