Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

toshiba c75-a-10p nobootable device please restart system

Customer Question

toshiba c75-a-10p nobootable device please restart system how?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
friend....... the error message NO bootable device means........The operating system in the PC gets corrupted ...
that is simply install the OS again by do the following
first insert the DVD in to ROM and restart the PC and press DEL key while it restarting
then select the boot and save and restart it again....then which automatically enters in to boot by pressing the ENTER key
AND before the installation ......first try with the REPAIR COMPUTER option that is
repair-windows-8-computer.JPG if it works then go with this option and follow the simple instructions and complete the installation
other wise click INSTALL NOW option
and follow the displayed instructions and complete the installation
ALL THE BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,..!!!!!
I will stick with you until we have this fixed so Please rate kindly before closing this page I will still be here for you and you can contact me anytime
simply by replying to this message at no additional cost;-)
Thank you and have a great day!
Tech Michael