Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Model B1432N1GB/07 FD8208 does it self clean? What is control

Model B1432N1GB/07 FD8208 does it self clean? What is control switch position? ( indicator marks rubbed off)
Trevor Reeves
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi and good afternoon,
How old is your oven?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Not sure it came with buying the house. Doesn't the model no. tell ie
B1432N1 GB/07
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Trevor, the model # ***** a bit but not enough.
Any way the best thing to do since the manual isn't free online is to contact Neff directly, they can send you to the link for that manual.
I do believe that one has pics of the control positions and what they are used for.
Also that one is does have a self clean option;-)
For your convenience I have included their website and also their phone contact information, if the oven is too old they may no longer support it. But lets keep our fingers crossed on that one;-)
It could be an 07 model but Neff doesn't always use that protocol in their system.
Please rate mt service to you, kindly before closing this page I will still be here for you and you can contact me anytime
simply by replying to this message at no additional cost;-)
Thank you Trevor and have a great day!
Tech Michael
HOW TO CONTACT Neff
We recognize the fact that often you will need to call us outside normal working hours at a time convenient to you. We also know that sometimes, even making a phone call is inconvenient, so it is also possible to arrange an engineer visit online by visiting the Neff Customer Service website.
BY TELEPHONE
For the UK please call: 0344(###) ###-####
For the Republic of Ireland please call: (01)(###) ###-####
Lines open 24 hours.