canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

I am dtill waiting for an answer it should not take you long

I am dtill waiting for an answer it should not take you long to tell me where \i need to put the sensor
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 2 years ago.
canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. I do not see a previous question from you. Will you provide me some detail so that I may assist?

Customer:

I have ordered a TEmperature Control sensor for my fridge freezer LGS462GC ( no(###) ###-#### ***** need to know where it goes in the fridge or freezer or in the back?

canuck the pro :

I was unable to find any information from that model number but no worries. Is that the model with the freezer as the bottom drawer or a freezer up top or is it side by side?

Customer:

The freezer is at the top and fridge at the bottom not side by side

canuck the pro :

Great, thank you. Give me a little while to type out the directions. I have to look up a schematic then type it.

canuck the pro :

Are you changing the sensor for the evaporator, freezer or fridge?

Customer:

the fridge freezes as well as the freezer.I have been told to get this sensor

canuck the pro :

You would unplug the fridge and remove the shelves. There will be clips that hold the back panel of the inside of the fridge. Remove the back panel inside and remove the ground clip from the panel. Set the panel aside. Remove the sensor from the evaporator. It is held on by a clip. Cut the wires to the sensor and remove the metal clip. Strip the end of the wire and use the butt connectors to connect the wires. Replace the clip on the new sensor and clip back to the evaporator. Replace the panel and shelves and plug it back in.

Customer:

Thank you when I recieve the sensor I will do this so cannot rate too high yet