George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have Belling dual fuel cooker Choice 60 about 14yrs old

I have Belling dual fuel cooker Choice 60 about 14yrs old and has served me well. The problem is the lower fan oven is not heating hot enough though the fan and light are functioning normally. I live in Midlothian, Scotland and bought the cooker from ***** *****
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** you need to ask for more info, please do. Kindly be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm only here part-time.

Can you tell me .. When you say it is not heating hot enough, what do you mean... Is the oven not reaching the temperature set on the thermostat or is it that it is taking too long to get there?

Customer:

not reaching the temp needed

George-Allsorts :

Ok thank you for that.. Can you give me the model number from the sticker on the oven cavity opening please

George-Allsorts :

and the serial number if you can

Customer:

OK serial 70-1-00106 model860WH

George-Allsorts :

one moment please

George-Allsorts :

Sounds like you need a new oven element and this link will take you to the correct one

Cooker Fan Oven Element

Customer:

thank you

George-Allsorts :

If you need an appliance engineer to replace it for you the you can find one here Find An Engineer

George-Allsorts :

If you have any further problems following replacement of the element then you may return to ask advice from be using the same link...

George-Allsorts :

Please remember to rate kindly