Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a built-in coffee machine - TK76K572GB which has stopped

Customer Question

I have a built-in coffee machine - TK76K572GB which has stopped working. The bean grinder is still working but the water is no longer being drawn through into the brewing unit. I have arranged a visit from a Siemans engineer on 3 November but wondered if there is anything I could do to fix it in the meantime.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that.
this is likely a bad sensor that is causing this, but it could also be the main control board. If the sensor doesn't send the water information to the control board, it wont dispense any water. Also if the board isn't "seeing" the sensor that will cause this as well.
In most cases its just a failed sensor;-) Not very expensive at all;-)
If I can be of any further help please let me know.
Please rate my service to you, kindly before closing this page I will still be here for you and you can contact me anytime
simply by replying to this message at no additional cost;-)
Thank you and have a great day!
Tech Michael