Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

MY SAMSUNG NOTEBOOKMODEL NP900X38 HINGE IS WOBBLY AND LOOSE

MY SAMSUNG NOTEBOOKMODEL NP900X38 HINGE IS WOBBLY AND LOOSE -I LIVE IN lONDON HOW BEST FOR IT TO BE REPAIRED
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi sorry to hear that. The best thing to do is look for a local computer repair shop. They can easily replace that for you without doing further damage. This problem could cause the ribbon cable to break as it is so very fragile. If you need help finding a computer repair shop loacl to you please let me know your state and town and i will search my database
Please rate my service to you, kindly before closing this page I will still be here for you and you can contact me anytime
simply by replying to this message at no additional cost;-)
Thank you and have a great day!
Tech Michael