George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

One side of my Inducton hob top has stopped working with on

One side of my Inducton hob top has stopped working with on controls working.The other side functions correctly.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** you need to ask for more info, please do. Kindly be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm only here part-time.

Can you tell me if there is a fault code showing?

Customer: Hi George. No there is fault indicator showing.There is on response when I press the indicator for the two rings in questionnaire .
George-Allsorts :

Could I ask for you to supply the Model & Serial for the appliance please... I wont be able to get you any further info until tomorrow even then... So I'll ask for you to please be patient..

Customer: Hi George The numbers on the label are. Type LE6KOXI. Service. DT1704VI. There are a number of other numbers on the service plate. I.e. 08 02 00518 ------ J4BBDD131 -------- DT1704V. Hope you can find information for me from these details.
George-Allsorts :

Thanks.. I will get back to you tomorrow

Customer: Hi.George You have sent a message informing me that you have answered my question but I can not find it.Will you let me have your findings.
George-Allsorts :

OK, the part that has gone is Power card YY79X7614 .. In your machine there is one for the right and one for the left... If you are technically minded, you could open up the hob and swap the cards over just to confirm as there is no test for the cards... When you swap the left for the right you will find the opposite side will work than previous.

kind regards