George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Dimplex CSJ with 4 lamps. 1lamp at present working. Replaced

Dimplex CSJ with 4 lamps. 1lamp at present working. Replaced with proved new lamps with no success. Seems to suggest lamp holders going faulty. Checked each new lamp in working holder to prove lamps alright. This appliance aprox. 2/3 years old. Has been a gradual process of each lamp nt working and not all failed at same time. Alf
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** you need to ask for more info, please do. Kindly be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm only here part-time.

The lamp holders certainly seem to be faulty or disconnected.

I shall attempt to find the wiring diagram and replacement part number for you tomorrow.

George-Allsorts :

Hi Alf, I have been asked to give you a telephone number of #0844-879-3588 .. option 2, and then option 2 again

When you get through to the operative can you quote the following reference #329868 (George-Allsorts)

GDC (Dimplex) have stated that they will arrange to have the part replaced for you free of charge as a good will gesture.

I hope this helps you.

Please remember to rate me kindly