Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

i have an integrated siemens SE64M350GB/36 that has no power

Customer Question

i have an integrated siemens SE64M350GB/36 that has no power after failing to drain properly, i have tried the obvious, like checking and clearing filters replacing the fuse, resetting it etc, we left it off overnight then checked it again this morning and the power came back on so we tried to do a clean cycle but the power went off again.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that, I am Tech Michael
I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and may take a bit of conversation to get the issue narrowed down and solved.
The first place to check is the power line junction box under the front kick plate of the dishwasher for a loose connection.
Many times thats the cause of this symptom;-)
Make sure the power is off at the mains before you check and re tighten those wires.
I will stick with you as that may not be the issue, there a re a couple of things that will cause this problem but that one I mentioned is the most likely.
Please rate my service to you, kindly before closing this page you will still have access to me and you can contact me anytime
simply by replying to this message at no additional cost;-)
Thank you and have a great day!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi i have checked for loose wires and removed the kickplate and nothing is obvious without opening the junction box, and also the power came back on briefly this morning before going off again.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Jon,
he only other thing to suspect here with this model is the main controller. It has a transformer on the board that when it fails this is the problem you will have.
Its easy to replace with just a few basic hand tools and I will assist you if you need?
The best place to get the main control board is Espares for price and quality, also they ship the same day in most cases;-)
I have listed all their phone info below for you as it is best to call them for this part.
Thank you Jon and have a great day!
Tech Michael
Espares:
Sales/Parts
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays
For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.
Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Jon did you receive my reply, I have included it in this reply.
**********************Thanks Jon,
Thank you Jon and have a great day!
Tech Michael
Espares:
Sales/Parts
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
*********************************************
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 years ago.
Hello Jon, my name is George..

Not that I disagree with the diagnosis that Michael has come to is a possibility, but prior to disassembling for checking of the PCB (Main module), please take some time to ensure that there is power actually entering the appliance... You can do this by taking off the side panel of the appliance and using your multimeter on the output of the Mains Suppressor at the end of the Power input flex.

regards
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Good morning Jon, have you checked for power as George suggested?
Its usually ok there but its good to check before replacing the main control that is most likely the cause of your problem;-)
Have a nice day