Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

What is the annual running cost of Baumatic BR15a Fridge and

What is the annual running cost of Baumatic BR15a Fridge and Baumatic FV14a Freezer
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi hoe are you?
Its impossible to tell that due to different energy cost per KWH.
But with this information you can figure that part out , just look at your electric bill and see what they charge for a KWH. Then multiply that # ***** this.
Technical Features
Energy efficiency rating A+
Annual Energy Consumption 139 kWHrs
Please rate kindly and if you need me further I will be here no additional cost to you.
Have a great day!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Err incorrect answer. The appliances are A rated BR15A and BV14A. These are not A+ appliances

I need the running cost for each appliance in KWH, and I will of course calculate the financial cost.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi A+ is an industry term. I looked up our data base the KWH usage for your fridge and that is the answer. as for the freezer that is:
Energy Consumption per Year
246 kWh.
I hope this helps, this is from the spec sheets on these appliances;-)
Thank you and have a nice day!
Tech Michael