Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Hi I also have a bean to cup Siemens Surpresso S75 which

Customer Question

I also have a bean to cup Siemens Surpresso S75 which was bought Xmas 2011. We do use the descale and clean functions regularly as requested by the machine but just recently the dispensing nozzles do not give an even flow and coffee has started coming out of the dispensing head in 3 directions! I'm assuming there is a blockage in the pies which is causing this but cannot find out how to clear them.
I have also removed the brewing mechanism inside and wiped it clean to see if that would help but it didnt (it was remarkably clean considering we have over 2800 brews on the machine!).
Love the machine and in desperate need of a good cup of coffe - can anyone advise me further.
Many thanks,
Simon
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Plumberpro :

Hi . fill the water tank with white vinegar and run it through until it clears

JACUSTOMER-pvscn72m- :

You serious???

Plumberpro :

Yes. Ive recommeded it and it works . what did you want me to say?

JACUSTOMER-pvscn72m- :

I would never put anything other than the makers recommend into a £800 coffee machine - despite the many uses for acetic acid! Had you considered that a pipe may have become detached in the dispensing head having read my description?

Plumberpro : You assumed there was a blockage in your description.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries
Hi Simon, Could you check the model number of this coffee maker, they all start with T cant find one listed as S75 ~ thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi and apologies for the late reply

i believe it is either TK65 or TK69 - one comes with the water filter which we have.

OK let me have a look here and I will come back to You
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have found the serial No. - TK69009

Other markings are FD 9101 - 03 0465

Simon

Thanks for that Simon ~ Im going to get the diagram from Siemens and then I can have a look at the way the water heats and flows through the system. The mainline parts suppliers keep very few service spares for these coffee makers which usually gives and indication of where the problems are ~ be right back ~ Ian

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Ian

OK Simon, I have been looking on the BSH website and cant get any illustrations for Your model but bearing in mind what you have told me and also what spares are available which seem to be very few I would suggest you change the following parts # ***** no 419898 Overflow which is the bit above the coffee cups and

Part no 606441 which I hope is the o rings that seal this item to the outlet pipe.