George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a Neff freezer No.G4523XQ(orO)GB/03 EN153

I have a Neff freezer No.G4523XQ(orO)GB/03 EN153 and I need to know what current the compressor requires - supply voltage is 240 AV. Regards ***** ***** Peterborough UK

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** you need to ask for more info, please do. Kindly be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm only here part-time.

The starting current required is 4.5A

Full Size Image

George-Allsorts :

Hope that helps

George-Allsorts :

Let me know if there is anything else you need

Remember to rate kindly

Customer:

Hello George, I'm sorry, but the information you sent me is of little value - what I need to know

Customer:

Hello George, thank you for your information, but it is of little value to me in this instance.

George-Allsorts :

I can only answer what you ask... what is it that you need to know?

George-Allsorts :

By the way.. your appliance Is G4523X0GB/03 for future reference

Customer:

Hello George, thank you for the information you sent me, but it is of little use to me in this instance. All I need to know is the running current of the compressor used in the model of Neff freezer , the number of which I gave you in my enquiry. The date of manufacture and other details are in that number. The input voltage is 240 AC.

George-Allsorts :

Hi Ray, the continuous load is 79w which to my calculations is 1/3A at 240v

If you need further assistance please let me know.

regards

George-Allsorts :

Is there anything else I can help you with Ray>

Customer:

Hi George, Sorry I couldn't get back to you yesterday. Thanks for the information you sent - can you just confirm that the consumption figures you gave apply to the oldish freezer I "numbered '. Regards ***** *****

George-Allsorts :

Hi Ray, The numbers were used to access the Bosch/Neff system to identify the compressor fitted to your appliance and then to access the values requested from the information on the Neff site.

regards