Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

I have owned this house since 8th Jan2014. I programmed the

I have owned this house since 8th Jan2014. I programmed the htg & hot water and everything has been fine until recently. The programmer is blank. Have tried to reset but button does not seem to be working. Only buttons lit are +1 at each side. Yes I tried to reset by holding left hand side and pressing reset button - but nothing. Can you help me please before the really cold weather sets in? My husband and I are 82 and really need our system working
Please reply soon
Norma
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Plumberpro :

Hello . I'm sorry to say that your programmer has had an internal breakdown and needs replacing. If you know the model of your current programmer , you can buy it and it will simply fit on the current backplate without any change of wiring