Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I need to change the LED display on my Samsung RSH7ZNSh. How

Customer Question

I need to change the LED display on my Samsung RSH7ZNSh fridge/freezer. How do I remove the fascia that holds the LED pcb?

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

This is quite simple but you have to be careful ~ the facia is clipped onto the metal body of the door, if you go around the edges carefully with a very fine flat bladed screwdriver or even a knife you can slowly flick the fixing lugs off bit by bit until the whole facia panel is free. Once you have done this the replacement of the led panel is straight forward ~ if you need more info please give me a ping on here otherwise kindly rate my information to you. Take care and its an easy job ~ Best regards ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

I hope you satisfactorily changed the facia ~ would you now kindly rate my service or come back to me if you have more question. Many thanks ~ Ian