Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Kitchenaid Artisan blender and this week, the 'middle'

I have a Kitchenaid Artisan blender and this week, the 'middle' part would not 'mesh' with the base? It has had very little use and I cannot understand why this should happen when last time I used it, it was perfect. Can you help please
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Thats frustrating and I had the same issue a few months ago. how old is your blender?
Also may I have the model #?
Thank you *****
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is only about 2 years old, very little used I have to say.

Model no. 5KSB555BBUO

serial W10870989

great service thank you.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Karen, look very carefully for bent or broken parts where it attaches to the base. Especially plastic tabs.
let me know what you find.
You may need to order replacement parts for the part that attaches to the base, also look for debris down there, Use a good lighting source this is common for these.
I can also help you order the part you may need if it comes to that.
Please don't forget to rate my service to you, kindly before closing this page you will still have access to me and you can contact me anytime
simply by replying to this message at no additional cost;-)
Thank you Karen and have a great day!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you Michael can I send you a photo of the part so that you can see quite clearly the 'mechanism' - would you mind giving me an email address where I can send it so that it reaches you. I am not technical enough to attach to this!!! many thanks

How much would that middle part cost?

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Karen you can send that to this site, and I will get it.
I not allowed to call unless you rate my service as good or better then I could talk to you and maybe we can figure out what going on quickly;-)
Thanks you for understanding.
Tech Michael