George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

"Hotpoint HULT963 Experience" washing machine - Fault code

"Hotpoint HULT963 Experience" washing machine - Fault code F5 appeared have way through installation test cycle?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** you need to ask for more info, please do. Kindly be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm only here part-time.

George-Allsorts :

F5 is an indication that the pressure switch has jammed or blocked.. Was there anything in the drum during the test cycle?

Customer:

Hi George - No there was nothing in the drum during the test cycle. It ran approx 2hrs into the 3hr 20min cycle. Not sure if that was the first spin cycle?

George-Allsorts :

Is this a brand new washer?

Customer:

Yes it was delivered to my house today

George-Allsorts :

If it is a brand new washer.. return it or report the fault to the retailer immediately

Customer:

Thanks for the information. Cheers Colin

George-Allsorts :

No problem Colin..

Remember to rate kindly