George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Our Dimplex Exbury fire, which we love, has started destroying

Our Dimplex Exbury fire, which we love, has started destroying bulbs. They go bang when it is switched on the glass is not broken just the filament with much noise.. Recently the remote stopped working after a bulb blew noisily. Any suggestions. We are using the recommended size of bulb but they are only lasting a couple of months.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Plumberpro :

Hi . I wonder if you are getting any water in the fire from the chimney?

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

The telephone number for Dimplex is #0844-879-3588 .. option 2, and then option 2 again

When you get through to the operative can you quote the following reference #329868 (George-Allsorts) and ask if there is anything they can do to help you.

GDC (Dimplex) have previously helped customers of mine and in some cases that have arranged to have the part replaced free of charge as a good will gesture.

I hope this helps you too.
Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Did the above assistance help you at all.. If not, is there any other assistance I can afford you with this matter?

regards