Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My ClassiXX Bosch fridge freezer, ENR number KGU30604GB/03

My ClassiXX Bosch fridge freezer, ENR number KGU30604GB/03 seems to have died!
The freezer failed to function first and now a day later the fridge is not switching on.
Have tried everything in the manual to no avail.Has pump or gas condenser gone?
Should I buy a new one?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael, I am sorry to hear that.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and I want to guide you the best way possible to save you money and time;-)
Do you get lights inside and the fan in the freezer running?
Also is there any heavy frost on the rear wall inside the freezer?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

All lights working.Fan not working.Super freeze switch just manages

to keep fridge functioning at 8 degrees and this morning the freezer

is still quite cold and has kept a pitta bread nearly frozen!

For some weeks now, the red alarm switch has been on and off.

I have cleaned the black radiator type at the back, it was not very dirty.

No frost on back wall, oh I meant the white fan in the fridge not

working. Thank you ,Ruth

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ruth, when you lower the temp can you hear the fan at all? I doubt it. Just need to be sure is all.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Michael, Now things have changed again! It is switching on, green lights on not the red alarm. Sometimes the temps in both are fine

and then they drop , could it be a sticky thermostat?Do not wish to re-fill freezer unit as it is unreliable.Did notice the fan going round once and this morning the green lights switched on and off for a few seconds. Now

green lights stable again. Thank you, Ruth

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ruth you are correct. You likely need to replace the thermostat on this model is all.
Its pretty easy to do and I will assist you when you have that part.
The best place to get that thermostat is from Espares.
I have listed their contact information for your convenience below.
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please dont forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you Ruth and have a great day !
Tech Michael
Please call Espares:
Sales.Parts
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays
For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.
Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.