Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

HI . The machine zwx1506w wont go past wash on a cycle . R

HI . The machine zwx1506w wont go past wash on a cycle . Regards
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael, I am sorry to hear that.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and I want to guide you the best way possible to save you money and time;-)
How old is your washer?
Also does it sound normal otherwise and do you get any error messages?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Michael . I would think its 8 years . i dont know how to view error codes
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Carl, it would display an error if it detects one.
Does the machine rotate the drum in the wash cycle?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There isnt a display on this macine and no it does not turn just fills with water then i can advance program to drain
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Carl, they made two types that year, one was electronic the other mechanical.
You have the mechanical one.
Its easy to replace the part you need, you need the control Timer,
I will assist you in the replacement no soldering just a wiring plug to snap on.
The best place to get that part is Espares.
I have included all their contact information for you below.
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don't forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you Carl and have a great day!
Tech Michael
Please call Espares:
Sales/Parts
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays
For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.
Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Micheal. it still has electronic display but just leds not lcd display . does this mean its the electronic one . also would the leds be able to give me an error code of somekind
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Carl, yes there would be some abnormal blinking happening. But I have done so many of these and the problem is still the main control board in this case. What happens is the relays lose their ability to make full contact internally and they will cause any one of many failures.
In your case it wont go past the wash cycle.
Michael, Customer Service