Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

zanussi oven zkg5540xn how to remove clock timer

Customer Question

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
hi do you have a new clock timer?
Please see this site, its the closest thing to an assembly diagram.
http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/diagram/zanussi/cookers-hobs/342243/zkg5540xn%20(94320617901)/
Call them as well they can help more too;-)
Call Now 0844(###) ###-####
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please dont forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day !
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how do I remove the front facia to access the clock timer?,thanks

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Colin usually I remove them from the back.
That one should have plastic clips that hold it in place.
Let me know what you find;-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

there is a silver cover plate below the fascia which houses the burner knobs and timer the only fixings that I can see looking in the top oven are three screws at the top which I assume go thru the oven housing and the silver cover, if I can remove this cover plate will this give me access to the back of the clock timer?cheers.Colin

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Colin yes this sounds correct. Once that is off the timer is held in place by plastic clips. is all;-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am getting the new timer tomorrow,i will try this method and let you know how I get on.cheers Colin

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Colin that should work out well:-)
But I will be here if you need me further.
Thank you and have a great day !
Tech Michael