Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

hello have a waeco tropicool 21fl-ac ihave it nearly three

Customer Question

hello have a waeco tropicool 21fl-ac ihave it nearly three years but this week it has stopped cooling the fan still works but there seems to be water in base of coolbox
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Bearing in mind that you have obviously got power to the unit as the fan is running I would suggest sadly that your thermo-electric module is faulty. Waeco only allow repairs through their network of service centres. Not what You wanted to hear Im sure. I guess your option is to either send it back to them for repair or buy another coolbox ~ Ian