Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hi, Our blender has stopped blending continuously, you have

Customer Question

Hi, Our blender has stopped blending continuously, you have to keep pressing the 'blend' button and it cuts out after a few spins, which is getting annoying .Any ideas?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael, I am sorry to hear that.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and I want to guide you the best way possible to save you money and time;-)
May we have the make and full model of your blender?
Also how old it is?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Michael,

It's a Dualit Professional Blender/ Model: DBL3; we got it in March 2011 (so i'm not sure whether it's a 2010 or 2011 model).

Thanks,

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Anna,
This is a failed part on the main control board. Unfortunately they only sell the compete board. its easy to replace if you have some electronics experience but if not it would be best to have that sent in for repair. It is a good unit and worth the repair for sure.
I will help you no matter which way you choose, only a few basic hand tools are needed to do this repair.
Please contact Dualit for the part or to have it fixed:
Dualit Limited
County Oak Way
Crawley
West Sussex
RH11 7ST
Telephone: +44 (0) 1293 652 500
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don't forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you Anna and have a great Sunday!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks very much for your help Michael, I think it's well worth having fixed & my husband will be able to do that so will contact Dualit for a replacement main control board.

Thanks again!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HI Michael,

Not sure whether my last message got through, but Dualit have said that they don't provide parts and have virtually said we can send the machine to them or buy a new one.

Can you help with another avenue to try and get hold of the main control panel you mentioned?

Thanks,

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Anna,
They used to ship out the part but now I checked with them they can fix it. Please try Espares: 0844 9777 888.
Let me know if they have your part?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Michael, I looked at espresso and they only sell the jug, not the internal parts...
I think we're a bit stuck - really don't want to box it up and send off to someone, we're both working full time /long hours & need the quickest fix without that hassle/expense.
I looked online for parts but they just don't seem to be available. I might r able to find a London based person to take a look at it...
Let me know if you know of anyone.
Thanks,
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Anna, I understand, try Espares next and let me know if they have the part;-)
Call: 0844 9777 888
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Somehow the word 'Espares' changed itself in spellcheck to 'espresso' !

I did look on espares and no joy..