Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I've just bought a flat with a De Dietrich LZ9619U1 combined

I've just bought a flat with a De Dietrich LZ9619U1 combined washer-dryer fitted.
The washing machine appears to work fine but every time I try to use the dryer ( having made sure there are no blockages, under 2kg in weight etc( , the drum rotates for 10/20 seconds then trips out the RCCD.
I see the company are no longer trading in UK so don't expect I can get any help there.
The former owners had the flat as a second home and looking at the machine, I don't think it was ever used before I moved in a week ago.
Any ideas where I may be going wrong - as a newly divorced male, I'm not a washing machine expert!
Graham S
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael, I am sorry to hear that.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and I want to guide you the best way possible to save you money and time;-)
This could be any number of things, since this is so new it may be a failed heating element or circuit. It also could be a bad connection at the plug. Another issue could be a bad circuit breaker at the box.
If you have a meter for testing and some electrical experience you could troubleshoot this, but if not, it would be best to have an appliance repair technician fix this for you, especially if the store wont help.
But please keep in mind that the Washer/Dryer has a full 1 year warranty from the manufacturer. if I were you I would call them and they should set up a repair for you at no charge to you;-)
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please dont forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day !
Tech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Graham,
I am wondering why you rated me as poor service. I did give you the proper information and the best solution.
If you rated poor by accident please reconsider your rating. I have been an expert here for over 7 years;-)
Have a great day Graham
Tech Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello Graham, my name is***** you need to ask for more info, please do. Kindly be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm only here part-time.

It seems like you have a problem with either your dryer's heating element or the Inlet valve used during the drying stage... If you have a multimeter I can try guide you in determining which is the cause of the problem...

Alternatively, REPAIRS and SPARES for the De Dietrich range is JTM Contracts and they can be reached on #01256-308045

I am not on here constantly so if you need me please leave a reply and I'll answer it on my return

regards