Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

on my delonghi magnifica the part with the red push together

Customer Question

on my delonghi magnifica the part with the red push together buttons is stuck in the down position therefore preventing the tray and catcher from entering the machine, pushing the red buttons together has no effect
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 3 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Can you kindly supply the model number and serial number and I will have a look at the diagram for you ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-v5gk1whe- :

where is the model number located

JACUSTOMER-v5gk1whe- :

cat ma type esam 4200

JACUSTOMER-v5gk1whe- :

ser no : 84616

Dales-Electronic :

OK are you talking about the infuser?

JACUSTOMER-v5gk1whe- :

i have no paperwork with this machine but it is the cube shaped part at the bottom of the machine with what seems to be 2 red release buttons

JACUSTOMER-v5gk1whe- :

i have replied and received no answer

Dales-Electronic :

OK see if this is of use it refers to having to tilt the infuser to get it to lock in and how to correctly take it out ~

JACUSTOMER-v5gk1whe- :

it wont tilt with or without the buttons pushed in

JACUSTOMER-v5gk1whe- :

please do not take payment for this poor service

Dales-Electronic :

Whilst I understand You might not have been able to rectify this fault , what I don't understand is having given You the full instructions to both take out and replace the infuser You have rated my service as bad. Perhaps you would explain ?