George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a Bosch kke 3495 fridge freezer. I came home that had

I have a Bosch kke 3495 fridge freezer. I came home that had been an electric cut. The alarm on freezer was goiing off so i turned the alarm off. The temperture light keeps flashing.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** you need to ask for more info, please do. Kindly be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm only here part-time.

The temperature light informs you that the temperature has risen sharply in the unit... Once the unit powers up, the light can remain flashing for upto 6hrs depending on how high the temperature raised during the power cut

George-Allsorts :

Check to see if the fan is working in the back of the freezer, if it is then wait a while and the temperature should come down again

JACUSTOMER-mgq2plxm- :

Light has been flashing since 16.30 yesterday

George-Allsorts :

What is the temperature in the freezer?

JACUSTOMER-mgq2plxm- :

At the moment flashing -18

George-Allsorts :

And the fridge?

JACUSTOMER-mgq2plxm- :

Fridge +4

George-Allsorts :

OK.. One moment please

George-Allsorts :

what comes after kke3495gb/

JACUSTOMER-mgq2plxm- :

It just says KKE 3495 GB Fridge Freezer

George-Allsorts :

I presume you are looking in the fridge at the sticker to the left of the salad bowl?

JACUSTOMER-mgq2plxm- :

This is a Bosch economic computer control freezer. Silver tower. I Dont know if that helps you.

JACUSTOMER-mgq2plxm- :

Inside door

George-Allsorts :

If all you can see is KKE 3495 GB then I can only assume it is an 01 version

George-Allsorts :

Can you tell me if the fan in the freezer is working and there is no ice visible around the back panel of the freezer?

JACUSTOMER-mgq2plxm- :

Sorry i Dont know the answer

George-Allsorts :

Can you have a look

George-Allsorts :

you will hear the fan

JACUSTOMER-mgq2plxm- :

That is the only label i can see George

George-Allsorts :

can you have a look to see if the fan is running at the rear panel of the freezer please

JACUSTOMER-mgq2plxm- :

Yes fan is running

JACUSTOMER-mgq2plxm- :

Hi George are you still there

George-Allsorts :

yes sorry.. we are just discussing your problem and you may now also receive a response from my colleague Ian

JACUSTOMER-mgq2plxm- :

Ok thanku

JACUSTOMER-mgq2plxm- :

George just bn reading through comments there a bit of Ice in freezer. There is no fan in freezer

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

OK I have just been talking to George about this, can you press in the 'M' button to clear the memory and then set up first the freezer and subsequently the fridge using the up and down buttons

This will show the high temperature that was reached during the failure for 5 seconds before being cancelled... the flashing should then cease...
Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Lovely jubly Thanku both so much. It has etíopes flashing Now. Wonder why It done It. Thanks again.

It did it because there was an error registered that you needed to see...

Please rate Ian regarding you problem solve rather than I...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have already done It George. The system data It will charge me again.

OK, no problem... I'll sort it... the main thing is that we sorted your issue for you and you are happy... regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanku n Man y thanks George and Ian i know where go for help. I recommend this site. My first time here. Regards

You are welcome... Well you know how to get me George-Allsorts.. and for Ian it is:

Dales Electronic
Pleased that the team was able to help ~ kindly rate George he did most of the legwork all I did was support him take care