Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

is there a cooker on the market today that would replace the

Customer Question

is there a cooker on the market today that would replace the creda plan cachet cooker i e same size
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Can you confirm that the model is the S420E please?

Dales-Electronic :

If it is this model the original cavity required was 570mm deep x 720mm high x 597mm wide there are numerous ovens that will fit this cabinet size. Kindly let me know what you are looking for ie Gas or Electric and functions and colour I will give you some examples to look at ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-zu96hcc3- :

gas hobb small top oven with grill large bottom fan oven in white

OK Can you kindly let me have the model numbers of the appliances you currently have and I will try and match them. The earlier information referred to the double oven but not the gas hob ~ I take it you want a gas hob but an electric oven?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

not able to get at model no would just like to know what cookers would fit in to space of my old cooker i just need an electric oven and gas hobb thank you

OK realise that without the model number of the hob unit it is difficult to find one that will fit within the original recess cut for the original, However if you can give me the outside measurements of the one you are trying to replace I can have a look for similar units. The oven is not a problem but obviously you would wish them to match so getting the hob first seems to be the way to go ~ Ian