Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

BRB2713 HI GUYS GOT A F/FREEZER IN A CARAVAN BRAND

BRB2713
HI GUYS GOT A F/FREEZER IN A CARAVAN BRAND NEW NOW 2YEAR OLD ITS SO NOISEY IT SEEMS TO GURGLE EVERY HOUR ITS KEEPING ME AWAKE THE FRIDGE IS LEVEL AND DRAIN HOLE NOT BLOCKED AND NO FOOD TOUCHES THE SIDES, BOTH COTROL DIALS ARE SET AT TEN OCLOCK AT THE ARROW POINT ON DIALS IE FRIDGE THERMO, AND FREEZER THERMO
IM AT MY WITS END PLEASE HELP
REGARDS ***** ***** CARNE
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Michael,
I am sorry to hear that.
I see you posted that it is brand new, but then you say 2 years old?Please explain;-)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi tech mike

i bought a registered 2o11 caravan static brand new in2012 september in it is a baumaticbrb2713 fridge freezer built in to the kitchen units the freezer has 3 draws so the manual says it is the above model i cant see the serial number please read previous emails and reply

ta

mick carne

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Mick
Is the sound only gurgling or also other sounds?
And how well is it performing otherwise?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

tech mike hi

it is performing ok i get a slight knock then a hiss then a gurggle type sound

regards mick

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Mick,
This unit needs to be looked at by an RV Technician. This could be low ammonia or even an issue in the electronics that control the fridge.
They have special gauges and test equipment to find out for sure what is wrong.
It wont hurt anything to leave it this way but it would be nice if they fix this annoying sound lol;-)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi mick

ok i agree how do i get hold of one without hanging on a mobile getting a big bill

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Mick,
I would simply do a web search on RV service centers in your area, then you can call one and let them know whats happening and they will schedule you service visit to check out your fridge ;-)