Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

When I set the drier function it only goes for 5-10mins and

When I set the drier function it only goes for 5-10mins and simply stops
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Can you give me the ENr on the rating plate and then I can look up the information and come back to you ~ thanks - Ian

Customer:

The machine is a fairly new Bosch Exxcel en washer/dryer Black Edition

Customer:

There is no plate on the front and it is very difficult to get out of the cupboard

Customer:

now found the number you asked of WVD2452BGB/08. I bought it about a year ago

Dales-Electronic :

Bosch Home Appliances are guaranteed for a period of 24 months ~ so that you do not invalidate this warranty I would suggest You contact them on 0344(###) ###-####kindly see the attachment ~ http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/Files/Bosch/Gb/en/Document/Customer%20Service/Warranty%20Conditions%20-%20Bosch.pdf

Dales-Electronic :

If this information has been useful please rate my service ~ thanks ~ Ian

Customer:

Thank you for that but i cannot find my paper work and I thought that if it is well known fault or that I am doing something wrong when selecting the programme that I might be able to put it right

Dales-Electronic :

If you remember where You bought the product and approximately when the retailer will give you a copy invoice to support you warranty call ~ secondly, Bosch should be able to verify that the product is in warranty using its serial number. The number above is their customer care number and they will happily talk you through both a warranty booking and any issues with its use ~ Ian