Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

had a power cut last night , the two orange lights at the

Customer Question

had a power cut last night , the two orange lights at the top of the fridge inside the door have been flashing all day , one says supper cool the other says supper freeze,the fridge freezer is a hotpoint quadrio, what do i need to do to stop this and how long does it take .
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Could you give me the model number and I will look up the information for you ~ thanks

JACUSTOMER-uyex9f7i- :

FFU4DX

Dales-Electronic :

JACUSTOMER-uyex9f7i- :

Hello ?

Dales-Electronic :

OK just checking the service manual

Dales-Electronic :

press the freezer operation and the super freeze buttons and then set the freezer operation button to the required setting and that should restore its normal operation

JACUSTOMER-uyex9f7i- :

ok now going to try this

JACUSTOMER-uyex9f7i- :

they only buttons we have is a super cool button and a super freeze button both are still flashing, where is freezer operation button?

JACUSTOMER-uyex9f7i- :

the model number is *****

Dales-Electronic :

see pages 7/8 refers to the reset procedure ~ OK hang on you gave me model nr FFU4DX earlier ~~

JACUSTOMER-uyex9f7i- :

YES THAT WAS MY PARTNER SHE PUT THE WRONG MODEL DOWN

Dales-Electronic :

No worries

Dales-Electronic :

OK I would do it this way ~ unplug the unit and follow the instructions on page 6 'starting the appliance' this allows you to reset the microprocessor and get it out of power failure mode ~ Im around if you need further help

JACUSTOMER-uyex9f7i- :

ok now trying it

Dales-Electronic :

Hope that has now resolved your issue, if so kindly rate my service if you need further assistance give me a shout ~ Ian