George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Hi. I have a LG Hom Bot VR 10227R It seems to be locking one

Customer Question

Hi. I have a LG Hom Bot VR 10227R
It seems to be locking one of the wheels... and it stops and says to check the wheels.
I've cleaned all the fluff out and all the gunk around the smaller wheels, but there seems to be no way to get access to the larger drive wheels.
Any thoughts, or should I take it to a dealer?
***** *****
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** you need to ask for more info, please do. Kindly be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm only here part-time.

Because of the purchase value of these units and the intricacy of the internal build, I would not attempt a repair but would take it to a service technician or dealer... Opening the unit may cause you to do more damage than already exists.

JACUSTOMER-b6lx0xn3- :

Thanks George...... thats what I thought, but good to hear from an expert!

George-Allsorts :

Can I ask where you reside so ~i can attempt to find you a service agent?

George-Allsorts :

Is there anything else I can assist you with regarding this... If not, please rate to close the question