Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

We have just bought a house with an integrated CDA double oven

We have just bought a house with an integrated CDA double oven but we can't seem to set the clock! There were no instructions left, can you help, please?
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Plumberpro :

Hi . you should have buttons under the clock. If they type with three buttons . press the middebuttn until there clock symbol is highlighted then use the two outer buttons to chance the time

Customer:

The version I have has 5 buttons - is it a similar solution: middle button the outside to adjust or is it middle button and up arrow/down arrow (two right-hand buttons)?

Plumberpro :

Yes middle button until clock symbol highlighted then arrows up or down to adjust

Customer:

OK, I think I've set the time but there's a little inverted "v" symbol (or it could be an "A") flashing in the top, left-hand corner. Is this OK?

Plumberpro :

Hi . actually on yours it may be press second and third button together , then arrows to adjust

Plumberpro :

Full Size Image

Plumberpro :

Is this like your model?

Customer:

Exactly like that...

Plumberpro :

Ok . that's great .hope it worked

Customer:

Yep, thanks. That little symbol top, left not mean anything, then?

Plumberpro :

Must be for timer. Would you please mind rating me ,thanks

Customer:

Yep, no probs. Thanks