George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Have a AEG dishwasher F80850 showing a fault i50 can you point

Customer Question

Have a AEG dishwasher F80850 showing a fault i50 can you point me to the part which needs changing
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 2 years ago.
canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. Was the part you replaced the motor control board? Did the part number match the existing board?

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** you need to ask for more info, please do. Kindly be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm only here part-time.

There are several versions of the model you have given... Can you supply the product code from the sticker on the side of the door please