George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

where can I get a users manual from for the Whirlpool aquasteam

Customer Question

where can I get a users manual from for the Whirlpool aquasteam 6 sense washing machine?
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.
canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. The file was too large to attach to the chat. I downloaded it here. Let me know if this is the manual you are looking for. http://wikisend.com/download/877044/Whirlpool 6th sense manual.pdf

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** you need to ask for more info, please do. Kindly be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm only here part-time.

There are many washing machines in the 6th Sense range... You will need to supply the Model Number and the Product Code starting with 85 from the sticker inside the door orifice