Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hi I have a Baumatic PCC9220SS double oven cooker, we've had

Hi I have a Baumatic PCC9220SS double oven cooker, we've had it about 4yrs and changed the hinges 4 times. due to not closing fully. I there a fix for this and why does it reoccur so frequently?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael, I am sorry to hear that.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and I want to guide you the best way possible to save you money and time;-)
Does your oven get a lot of use?
Also do you place anything heavy on the door?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Yes the oven is probably used 4 times per week, but no nothing heavy gets placed on it.

Rob

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Rob, these hinges are a lousy design and there were no better hinges available in the past for this model. I wrote them for you to see if anything has been upgraded as I noticed a few complaints about these hinges. If they did make a mod on these hinges, they will likely replace them free of charge, not labor but the parts;-)
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don't forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day !
Tech Michael