George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Zanussi ZWD12270W1 LED Display isn't working when I select

Customer Question

Zanussi ZWD12270W1 LED Display isn't working when I select a wash/dry program. It has been temperamental for about a month. After a wash program the LED light would go off, switch it off for a few hours and it would be fine again??
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** you need to ask for more info, please do. Kindly be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm only here part-time.

There are 4 versions with that model number.. can you supply the PNC (Product Code) from the sticker inside the door opening please

JACUSTOMER-42om9nk0- :

The Product Number is ********* 02 .

George-Allsorts :

Can you supply that number again, but put a # ***** of the number and no gaps

JACUSTOMER-42om9nk0- : #91460402802
George-Allsorts :

Thank you.. I can now go to look at the setup of your appliance

George-Allsorts :

I have just had a look at your product and unfortunately it is the display window itself that is on the front of the main module that is at fault...

The part number is 973914604028022 which is available to buy pre-programmed direct from the manufacturer by clicking on the number-link

Please remember when rating, you are rating my help to you and not the site or the manufacturer, so please rate kindly

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks just confirming what I thought. A replacement is the only way, the part is too expensive. A New on it is.

You're welcome