George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

How do I manually set the weight or load on my Teka LSE-1200S.

How do I manually set the weight or load on my Teka LSE-1200S. Its not clear from the instructions how to change it from the default of level 3
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** you need to ask for more info, please do. Kindly be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm only here part-time.

I have looked at the manual and it seems by note 12 that there is no capability to change the setting manually... the setting is done automatically when you choose the type of wash.

Customer:

Page 16 of the manual has a section on Laundry Operation Illustration. In point 4 of that section talks about pressing the button within 2 seconds you can choose the clothing weight (i.e. change it manually), but it is not clear which button they refer to

George-Allsorts :

ok .. one moment.. let me see if I can get a different copy of the manual

Customer:

ok thanks

George-Allsorts :

almost there... translation is awefull

George-Allsorts :

Full Size Image

George-Allsorts :

E Economic

Press the key and manually select different programs and power-saving and water-seaving feature based on the volume of load.
Press button E - Press again with in 2 seconds to choose a different clothing weight code, the currently set clothing weight code will be presented in the digital display area, Press again within 5 seconds to alter the given weight code.

Customer:

ok i'll try that, thanks

George-Allsorts :

Nightmare .. written in another language and then badly translated.. I hope I have got it right for you