Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hi there. We have a Bosch Avantixxx Wash and Dry that we bought

Hi there. We have a Bosch Avantixxx Wash and Dry that we bought in December 2013. It's a Wvd24460gb and it has worked fine up to now. Last night my wife was doing some drying and when she went to start a new wash the machine was stuck on 1 minute on Auto with the Intensive Dry symbol lit and also the key. I have looked online and discovered a lot of people saying it's the child lock and to cycle to the last programme and hold the start button for six seconds. I've turned the dial to every programme and done so. I've also turned the machine off for twenty minutes at the switch on the wall but it comes back to the same setting. Any thoughts?
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

The key symbol indicates child lock has been activated.

Press and hold the clock button until the key symbol goes out.

You'll then be able to use the appliance.

If the programme has been changed, you need to set it to the programme it was on when child lock was enabled.

Only then will it unlock.

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Rob