Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Iam trying to remove the pump from my zanussi ZWF washing machine

Customer Question

Iam trying to remove the pump from my zanussi ZWF washing machine it is very stiff & I cannot unscrew it
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Can you post the numbers thats after the letters for the model number please.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ZWF 1021W & ZWF 1221!

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Ok on these pumps theres a small plastic tab on the white pump chamber were the pump is attched to.

You need to get a pair of pliers and bend this tab out a little and it will allow you to twist the pump fully off.

What i do is pull the washer out and lean it backwards against a walll.
Then lay down and look under it. You will see that tab on the bottom of the camber there were the pump is attched to the white chamber.

So try that and that will allow you to remove the pump from there.

Let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Unfortunately it didn't work for me! I will have to call a service man thank you for your help!

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Can you see were the pump is attched to the white chamber?

Are you looking at it from underneath?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I can see where the white chamber is, I had been trying to unscrew it but unfortunately i only have a very small set of pliers so I could not do what you suggested!

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you questions ~ do you still need further assistance as I see Daniel has opted out?