Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have just moved into a flat, inherited a CredaPlan Micro

Customer Question

I have just moved into a flat, inherited a CredaPlan Micro Circulaire buit-in oven. There is no instruction book, I've looked online to obtain one, but there is no model number on my oven to refer to. There is a digital clock, square and rectangular push buttons labelled (from left to right) 'Oven on Tempc', Micro Combi'. 'Cook Time, Auto defrost', 'End time'. Underneath those are more buttons 'Oven off', 'Probe set', Probe actual', 'Minute minder'. Then the other side of the clock display buttons read 'Half grill', '+', and under those are 'Full grill', '-'. Then 'Door Open', and under that is 'Power on'. To the righthand side is what looks like a table indicating each oven function with the appropriate push-button numbers.
I hope you can help to enlighten me!
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

JACUSTOMER-3cvl866z- :

Ok so just WHERE is your answer?

Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Hi .there will be a data badge somewhere . maybe on the inside if the door edge or on the back or at the bottom. once you have found it it will tell you the model and your instructions can be found.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No data badge anywhere visible, as I said. The oven is built in so I cannot access the back or sides.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No data badge anywhere visible, as I said. The oven is built in so I cannot access the back and sides.

Hi. These ovens just slide out and you will find the data badge on the rear.
Hi . could you upload a photo? Please. Brochures can be downloaded from here
http://www.hotpointservice.co.uk/category/cooking/page/17/
But you will need the numbered model number

If you go to www.hotpointservice.co.uk then into manuals and look for model 48208 this gives you a downloadable pdf file covering this model. Hope that helps if so kindly rate my service. Good luck ~ Ian

Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
Thank You for the positive rating, glad I could help out, if you need any further information kindly give me a call. Have a great evening ~ Ian