George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

The water filter reset button has come on on my display for

Customer Question

The water filter reset button has come on on my display for my BEKO fridge freezer. Does this mean I need to change the filter and if so how do I do that?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm not constantly available.

Yes this means that it is time for you to replace the filter... Fitting depends on the model number of the appliance.. you will find this in the fridge to the left.

Can you supply the model number please.

George-Allsorts :

Have you sorted the problem or do you still require assistance?

If the problem is now sorted, can I ask you to take a moment to rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally.
This will close our chat but you can still come back to me if you need more help