Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a de dietrich fridge freezer Model KG 8316 and need

Customer Question

I have a de dietrich fridge freezer Model KG 8316 and need a replacement magnetic door seal for the fridge, part number 44X1523, which is apparently obsolescent and no longer made. Is there a corresponding seal which will fit and work?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

JACUSTOMER-3hx1ouyb- :

Do you need more information?

Dales-Electronic :

no I have located this item just getting the suppliers contact details for you ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-3hx1ouyb- :

Does this mean that you cannot help me?

Dales-Electronic :

No I have located a door seal for You ~ The company that has one in stock is Qualtex UK Ltd Located Manchester way there telephone number is ***** 596750 ~ if You give them a call they will sort you out and put one in the post, they have an online presence which will allow you to purchase on line but I cant remember what this is called, but if you phone them they will be sure to help ~ item is showing up as being in stock so you are good to go ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

Sorry their !!

Dales-Electronic :

Your part number is ***** and recognized by the system. If you are happy with my help would you kindly rate me so that I can close down the job, you can always come back to me for further help if needed ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-3hx1ouyb- :

sorry, wrong assessment. can i do that again?

Dales-Electronic :

Yes just resubmit and it should correct the rating

Dales-Electronic :

Thanks for that ~ if you need further info call back it wont cost you any extra # ***** ***** *****

Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

your answers have now ditched some key numerals, please can you correct them?

Many thanks for the rating good look with the repair ~~ all that after the word extra are just computer generated, disregard. Ian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm sorry, but your replies above have now removed the area code for the phone number and the entire part number, so are useless! Can you re-send with theses numbers re-inserted?

Sorry my mistake misread the response try this

#01795596750 # *****

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

And the part number?

Your part number 44x1523 is correct

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have contacted Qualtex UK and, on checking, they found they they did not have the item in stock. Could you please try again for me to find this item, or another make which fits.

OK I'll see if anyone else has it ~ I have once again spoken to Qualtex UK who confirm that they hold one in stock ~ did you try online or via phone?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Qualtex have not yet updated their data base after discovering that the one shown as being in stock does not in fact exist. Please keep trying!

OK will do infact I may order it direct and we can then organize getting it to you if its available ~ Ian

OK I have further contacted Qualtex and they have physically checked and I can confirm that they have this seal in stock and you are able to purchase it ~ Ian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Apparently they found it overnight in a different location and I got a phone call this morning confirming that it's on it's way. Many thanks for you persistence!
Peter Melson
Pleased we got it sorted out for You # ***** rate my service and I can shut the job down. Ian